|Seeking Employment or a Career change?||Seeking quality staff for your organisation?|
|We have clients currently seeking quality candidates for a variety of positions. Check our Jobs Board for the latest vacancies, where you can apply for any of the listed positions, or send us your resume for inclusion on our database.||
We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and the candidates we put forward for your review. We have highly qualified candidates, seeking career opportunities.Their skills have been categorised, and references checked.
Plan your staffing needs
Small & Medium Businesses-Prepare and Plan your staffing needs now before the madness begins!
With the wet season well and truly set in, a little late but here none the less now is a good time to start planning and giving serious thought to your staffing needs for the dry season and beyond.
Some huge projects will be ramping up over the next few months in Darwin so now is the time to plan and recruit for good staff. Not everyone wants to work 60 hours per week and not everyone is chasing the Inpex work (a lot are but don’t have the experience that’s needed)
Some people want long term steady options, career paths and most importantly a work/life balance. Now is the time to look at those people and secure them for your business before the madness begins!
What to do now?
- ·Develop good job descriptions and performance plans
- ·Be realistic about salaries
- ·Decide if you would be prepared to relocate from interstate as this can give you some stability- Talk to one of our consultants to find out how this option can give you long term staffing options.
- ·Review what you are offering your employees and it doesn’t have to be more $ - other things are more important to some people
Generally we find that clients who haven’t developed job descriptions have really no idea what they are looking for, this is a first step to knowing what staff you need and what your staff are accountable for. People need to know what is expected of them and sometimes small business owners are so busy being hands on, they don’t communicate with staff and staff are left to struggle and cope not really knowing what the expectations are.
If you haven’t got job descriptions now is the time to develop them and All Aspects HR Services can help with this, we have assisted many companies to improve and create procedures and processes that made life easier for both employees and business owners.
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services have partnerships in other states and can assist to find you the perfect employee. We are currently recruiting in Queensland for Darwin clients who are finding it impossible to source experienced staff in Darwin at the moment so if you need recruitment or interviews held let us know as we can assist and take the stress out of ‘finding the right person’
Also most of our candidates don’t want a job..... they want a career
The Wet Season Is Coming
The Wet Season is coming and here is some advice for both Employees and Clients to prepare for 2013
As we head into the wet season now is a good time to start preparing yourself for the job market in Darwin next year. A few things you need to think about:
- If you are in a job currently that you are happy in, they look after you and pay you well, you may be better to stay there and enjoy long term employment
- Some of the jobs on offer will only be short term
- They may be well paid but they will not be full time long term positions so be careful if you are thinking about jumping ship!
- The grass is not always greener on the other side
- Are you looking after your good staff currently?
- Have you put a retention strategy in place to enable you to hold your staff next year ?
- Have you got a career path mapped out for your current employees to ensure they are loyal? If not why not ?
- Do you conduct performance reviews with staff regularly ?
- Here's how......
Experienced Oil & Gas Staff Ready to go
We have the following staff available now for opportunities in Darwin:
Planners with P6 experience – Oil & Gas experience
Construction Managers – Oil & Gas and Civil experience
Civil Engineers – Lots of Civil experience
Environmental Engineers – Oil & Gas experience
Page 1 of 3
Unit 1, 48 Woods Street,
Darwin, NT 8000
Ph: 08 8981 7431
PO Box 41505
Casuarina NT 0810