Contact Centre Roles
All Aspects Recruitment are seeking Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants for multiple exciting entry level Contact Call Centre Agent positions based in Darwin NT.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- $58,000 p.a.
- Training provided
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Create a brilliant customer experience across all interactions.
- Taking inbound calls regarding the client’s products & services.
- Responding to all customer enquiries, effectively identifying customers needs along with providing customers with solutions to solve their concerns.
- Delivering exceptional service and efficiently solving problems.
- Be able to identify and effectively manage a customer complaint.
- Being reliable and displaying effective time management skills.
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- You genuinely enjoy helping customers.
- Experience working with a geographically diverse range of Indigenous communities, including metropolitan, regional and remote communities.
- Have a strong knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and society and an understanding of historical and contemporary issues relating to Indigenous peoples.
- You manage your time effectively and can effectively solve problems of a moderate complexity.
- You’re warm, approachable and understanding, and you know how to represent a company professionally.
- You pay attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a sales and service environment.
- Contact centre or Retail store experience.
- Telemarketing complex administration experience.
- Experience maintaining stakeholder relationships.
To apply please email a current copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Contact Centre Roles”.
All Aspects Recruitment & HR considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine mandatory occupational requirement for this position under NT - Anti-Discrimination Act 1996