All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services (AAR) are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to work in the Darwin Office.
The purpose of the role
Is to be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies.
- $60k P.A + Super
- Bonus Structure
- CBD Location
About the business
AAR are a local leading recruitment agency located in the Northern Territory & Sunshine Coast, QLD. With our head branch located in Darwin CBD. Established in 2011, and work very closely with government organisations, including State/Federal/Local Government, N-F-P's and NGO's including the Private Sector across all industries & sectors.
- An outgoing person who can take direction well and gets along with others and works well in a small team
- You will be enthusiastic, demonstrate a dynamic personality and has a high desire to achieve
- You will be a keen learner, have excellent attention to detail, a willingness to learn and be reliable and trustworthy.
- Has excellent presentation
- Clear communication skills
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a lively environment
- Cultural Awareness
Duties of a Recruitment Resourcer... but not limited to:
- Supporting the end-to-end recruitment process including both Temporary & Permanent
- Resourcing across our internal database and other platforms
- A high level of attention to detail and a genuine passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- When working on specific roles, coordinating with the Operations Manager, to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed to be able to use this information to source candidates who meet the required criteria.
- Plan the candidate search - when sourcing for new candidates, searching through all available sources, including our database and other methods.
- Shortlisting suitable candidates and scheduling interviews with the Operations Manager
- To be able to understand and manage candidates’ aspirations to ensure they find the right role.
- Providing general administrative support to the Operations Manager and Branch.
What you’ll need to be considered for this role:
- A good work ethic and be able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- The ability to multi-task
- To be able to communicate effectively
- To have an excellent telephone manner & excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- To be confident
- To have very clear communication skills
This is a great opportunity to broaden your skills whilst developing in our friendly, professional, and collaborative environment.
Please submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter addressing your current skillset.
For a confidential discussion, please call All Aspects Recruitment on 08 89817431