Human Resource Manager
Between 3 and 5 Years
$66.73 per hour
Potential for Permanent Opportunity
Human Resource Manager – Darwin Region, NT
-Temporary labour hire arrangements – opportunity to apply for the upcoming full-time placement.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, we are seeking a dynamic, collaborative and experienced Human Resource Manager to work closely with senior leaders and team members to provide customer focused, high quality human resource-related advice in areas such as interpretation of industrial award, change management, organisational development, employee relations, job descriptions and evaluation, performance management, succession planning and handling of disputes and grievances.
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your approach
- Taking a lead in business improvement
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexing a high level analytical and technical skills
Daily duties can consist of
- Working closely with and building collaborative networks with senior leadership inline with the strategic plan to meet strategic and operational objectives.
- Liaising and networking with staff, representatives, government agencies and other organisations at all levels to achieve desired outcomes.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and provide innovative input into the review and development of policies, procedures and systems to support HR performance.
Submit your updated cv, 1 page cover letter outlining your demonstrated experience in a senior HR position.
Send your cv to email@example.com by 3rd January 2022